Thursday, December 2, 2010

Starting back up.

So It's been ages since I've used this site, I know I'm terrible at commiting to habits, it's something I have to work on eventually. I digress, however I am now back on this thing and it's time for a new CD to plug.

Normalcy - Charles Hamilton


I've been feeling Charles Hamilton for a while now. His other mixtape, Sonic the Hamilton was good, but I feel that Normalcy is a much better and polished production. 20Hamil10 is my favorite song  off of it and Charles really shows his lyrical range through out the whole album. As an amazing bonus Last.fm even has it available for free donwload. Check it out if you have the time.

Charles Hamilton - Normalcy / download

My Favorite Tracks

1)20Hamil10
2) New Music from Charles Hamilton
3) Air Agains
4) See & Say
5) WorkinInTheLab

No comments:

Post a Comment